Abstracts of original research for presentation as poster (max 2/expert) will still be accepted. We kindly ask all abstract submitters to provide a brief explanation what future challenges concerning dietary fibres' research they expect.
All submitted abstracts shall be within the overall scope of the DF22.
Poster Submission deadline: 15th September 2022
We warmly invite you to share your work and findings with the global community!
*Please note, that you'll be asked to register first before you can submit your abstract(s)!
Payment of the registration fee can be done anytime, but has to be done latest within 14 days after abstract approval to be included in the programme/Book of Abstracts.
Please be informed that following input will be mandatory:
- Abstract title – Maximum word limit is 16
- Presentation type – Oral or poster
- Presenting author – Name, email, institution, country and city
- Co-authors – Name, email, institution, country and city
- Abstract text – Minimal word limit is 150, maximum 370
- Keywords – Maximum five
- References – Maximum five
- Open question – What are, according to you, the future challenges concerning (research on) Dietary Fibres?
- A photo of the presenting author – Upload File (.jpeg, .jpg, .gif, .png)
- Biosketch of the presenting author – Upload File (.doc, .docx, .odt, .pdf) - example see HERE.