DF18 - Abstract submission
We invite participants to contribute to the Dietary Fibre 2018 and submit abstracts for oral and poster presentations. Prior to submitting, please read the submission guidelines - click HERE.
Oral Abstracts: 15 February 2018
Poster Abstracts: 31 March 2018
The DF18 Scientific Committee welcomes submissions for oral and poster presentations across the nine themes of the Conference displayed under programme:
- Fibres, fermentation and the gut microbiome
- Fibres and metabolic health
- Fibre, gut function and immune health
- Characterization of fibres and perspectives for applications
- Fibres in foods, impact on product structure and on health
- Trends in regulatory affairs – definitions, analysis, health statements
- Fibre, consumer perception and well-being
- Fibre intake – from infants throughout all life stages; from paleo diets to future perspectives
The Scientific Committee will review the submitted abstracts. All accepted abstracts will be published in the Book of abstracts available for all attendees.
BEST POSTER AWARD: The International Journal of Molecular Sciences will also be sponsoring a best poster award for exceptional research in the field of dietary fibre. Find the rules HERE. The awardees will be selected from the poster submissions.
Take your chance to win and ......
Publish your fibre work with reduced costs in International Journal of Molecular Sciences (Impact Factor 3,2)
DF18 is cooperating with IJMS for its special issue "Dietary Fibre: New Insights on Biochemistry and Health Benefits". All DF18 Attendees can submit a manuscript with a 15% discount (CHF 270). Deadline for submission: 15 June 2018. Papers will be published continuously online (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Please kindly submit your full paper through the online manuscript submission and editorial system (first-time users are required to register themselves). For more information: click HERE